A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Marrs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Marrs is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Marrs graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Marrs has 1 hospital affiliations:
- T J Samson Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Faunus Marrs MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. William F. Marrs practice?
- Dr. William Marrs has 1 office location.
Dr. William Marrs practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Glasgow, KY.
See Glasgow Family Physicians and Glasgow General Practitioners.