Dr. William Marsh DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 18th, 2015
HORRIFIC
Absolutely the worst Dr. Horrific manners, insulting, degrading, insulted me bc I was divorced, rude, bad listener, yells at staff, I've heard patients say police are always there? highly recommend absolutely under no circumstances that you see this atrocious individual;a discrace to modern medicine and the practice. My husband; and I were shocked!!!

December 13th, 2013
retired
I recently changed from a pain clinic in Round Rock to Dr. Marsh. I initially wanted a second opinion but found Dr. Marsh so helpful in explaining what was happening to my back and what options I had, I decided to use him as my primary pain doctor. A recent RFA treatment was 100% effective in eliminating my lower back pain. At my prior clinic I generally got between 50% to 90% relief -- not nearly as good as the relief I got from Dr. Marsh. I also felt that he spent all the time needed with me -- he is focused on the patient and not the clock. I highly recommend him to anyone with lower back pain.

August 22nd, 2013
Feelin Alright
Well once again I recently found myself in great pain. Neck pain, arm numbness, and a massive ongoing headache. So I go see Dr. Marsh. He has been treating me for a few years now and I keep going to him because he helps me. Headache gone, neck pain gone, and I can feel my arm again. For those of us that have to live with these issues, Dr. Marsh and his people are the best in the business....

May 15th, 2013
Highly recommend!!
Dr. Marsh and his staff are the friendliest and caring staff. I really appreciate the time and consideration he puts into my issues. He is really conserned with my care. I would highly recommend him. I has been taking care of my health concerns for over 3 years and he has gone the extra mile to ensure I understand what is going on with my health issue and explains the procedures and together we work on a plan to help make me healthy. I would highly recommend Dr. Marsh to anyone.

June 2nd, 2012
Excellent patient care!
Not only did his staff get me in within a 48 hour span of my referral getting approved, they were friendly, professional and really informed about my condition. Thy put me at ease and did EVERYTHING possible to make me and my family comfortable....This is the only thing I will miss about Ft hood! Thank you Dr Marsh for taking my pain away!

May 1st, 2012
Disappointed
Met with him five months ago for a second opinion and looking pain management treatment. Needed his dictation for approval of recommendations. Still waiting. Another physician requested x-rays and has since seem another gentleman for pain management treatment. Much happier now and have moved on. Wouldn't recommend him.

February 3rd, 2012
Victoria. W
I have been seeing Dr Marsh for the last 14 yrs almost 15. He's an awesome Dr he ask Questions Nd helps me and my family to Understand what my condition is and what will happen. He may not give you Meds you want but he will give you the meds you need. I wish Dr Marsh could be my Primary Dr. Thanks to him I can live an almost good life.

January 17th, 2012
Wish Dr Marsh were my primary care doctor
I've been accompanying my wife to see Dr. Marsh for about six years now, and have just begun to see him for my own problem currently. To be brief, I wish Dr. Marsh were my primary care doctor. He treats the problem, not the symptom, with realistic goals for pain control. Definitely a doctor I can trust.

July 28th, 2010
I've been seeing this doctor for almost 7 years. I am soooo lucky. My back pain is alot better. Not only is he a great doctor he is a very nice guy as well. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

February 28th, 2010
Awful Dr
always behind, yells at patients, doesn't believe patient, doesn't like to give pain meds. worst dr. I know go to another dr. 1hr. 30 min away from me. I finally getting the care I need. Don't waist your time with this dr. Not sure why he has a license.

March 13th, 2009
great doc

September 14th, 2008
Quality of life
Dr. Marsh has given me quality of life. I have back problems, and without him I would have been in chronic excrutiating pain. I'm able to work, and enjoy life with my children and husband. Thank you Dr. Marsh, you're the best!