Learn more about Dr. William Markson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Markson
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Markson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Markson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Infectious Disease
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Markson graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Markson has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William M Markson MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. William M. Markson practice?
- Dr. William Markson has 1 office location.
Dr. William Markson practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Lehighton, PA.
See Lehighton Internists and Lehighton Cardiologists.