A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Markson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Markson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Infectious Disease
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Markson graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Markson has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Markson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans