A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Martens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Martens is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Martens, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Martens graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Martens has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William S Martens MD is a male Pediatrician, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. William S. Martens practice?
- Dr. William Martens has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Martens practices Pediatrics near Lancaster, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lititz, PA.
See Lancaster Pediatricians.