Learn more about Dr. William Martimucci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Martimucci is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Martimucci
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Martimucci Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Martimucci, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Cholesterol Management
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Diabetes Complications
- Geriatric Functional Assessment
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Pulmonary Emphysema (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Martimucci graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Martimucci has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Anthony Martimucci MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William A. Martimucci practice?
- Dr. William Martimucci has 1 office location.
Dr. William Martimucci practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Rye, NY.
See Rye Internists and Rye Geriatric Doctors.