A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Martimucci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Martimucci is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Martimucci, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Cholesterol Management
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Diabetes Complications
- Geriatric Functional Assessment
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Pulmonary Emphysema (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Martimucci graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Martimucci has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Anthony Martimucci MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William A. Martimucci practice?
- Dr. William Martimucci has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Martimucci practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Rye, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Purchase, NY.
See Rye Internists and Rye Geriatric Doctors.