A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Martucci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Martucci is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Martucci graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Martucci has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Pocono Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William J Martucci MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William J. Martucci practice?
- Dr. William Martucci has 1 office location.
Dr. William Martucci practices Family Medicine near Brodheadsville, PA.
See Brodheadsville Primary Care Doctors.