Dr. William Masland Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 26th, 2013

sad

Dr. Massland. Good thing he's retired. Otherwise his negativity would make it painful if you were under his care. I will not go into specifics, except for this: he told me that one of these days, my diagnosis would make me wish I had committed suicide. How's that for support? The star is for his clean office, staff and no waiting.

October 23rd, 2013

Not even one star. I would never send a friend to him.

November 29th, 2010

I like Dr. Masland

I've been treated by Dr. Masland for over 5 years now and I find him quite friendly and kind. True if you're looking for some hand holding you won't find it here but he does at least listen where most other dr's tuned you out before you even walked through the door. Dr. Masland treats me for chronic pain and has done as fair of a job in this area as he possibly can with the DEA, problems with diversion, drug seekers, etc. will allow. To be treated for chronic pain isn't easy nowadays because of the above. We are the forgotten minority. The office staff are very friendly and effecient, also quite patient. Even the office is nice, not the standard white walled uncomfortable plastic chaired dirty waiting room we are normally forced to wait in. All in all I recommend Dr. Masland if you need someone for Pain Management. Compared to a couple of other so called PM's in Yuma there isn't a choice.

September 23rd, 2008

Not for everyone

I saw Dr. Masland for counseling because of severe depression. If you want someone to hold your hand while you cry on their shoulder Dr. Masland is not for you. If you are struggling or are a recovered addict of any kind he's a tough guy but has an excellent understanding of the nature of addition and the issues that go with it. To the point and doesn't always say what you want to hear in the way you want to hear it. He has helped me alot in understanding the root cause of my long lasting depression. He doesn't hesitate to prescribe medication but understands it is only a bandaid that truely you need to work on issues in order to reach recovery from your problems. I really like this guy but he will not be for everyone if you want to be pandered to. But if you are serious about getting better he is excellent resource.

April 28th, 2016