Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Massey III
Dr. William Massey III, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Birmingham, AL. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Allergy and Immunology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Massey is affiliated with The Long Term Care Hospital at Medical Center East, Trinity Medical Center and St. Vincent's East. Dr. Massey has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. William Massey III has the following 2 specialties
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. William Massey III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Birmingham, AL.
Dr. Michael Simpson
Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology
Birmingham, AL 0 mi42
Dr. Christopher Brian
Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Birmingham, AL 0 mi23
Dr. Richard Vest III
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiology, Internal Medicine
Birmingham, AL 0 mi10