Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Massey
Dr. William Massey, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sterling Heights, MI. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Massey is affiliated with Henry Ford Macomb Hospital, St John Hospital & Medical Center and St Joseph Mercy Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. William Massey has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. William Massey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sterling Heights, MI.
Dr. Nasir Husain
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Sterling Heights, MI 0.03 mi28
Dr. Chadi Mansour
Sterling Heights, MI 0.07 mi16
Dr. Michael Raad
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Sterling Heights, MI 0.14 mi33