Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms and doctors who treat it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Matarese
Dr. William Matarese, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Wayne, NJ, with another office in Wayne, NJ. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Matarese is affiliated with St Joseph's Regional Medical Center, St Joseph Wayne General Hospital and Chilton Medical Center. Dr. Matarese has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. William Matarese has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. William Matarese is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wayne, NJ.
Podiatry, Orthopedic Surgery
Dr. Faisal Mahmood
Orthopedic Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine
Wayne, NJ 0.01 mi10
Dr. Jason Schneidkraut
Trauma Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
Wayne, NJ 0.01 mi11