Learn more about Dr. William Matarese:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Matarese, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Matarese
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Matarese Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Matarese, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Matarese graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Matarese has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Chilton Memorial Hospital
- Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Andrew Matarese MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William A. Matarese practice?
- Dr. William Matarese has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Matarese practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Wayne, NJ.
See Wayne Surgeons.