Learn more about Dr. William Matarese:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Matarese, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Matarese
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Matarese Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Matarese, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Matarese graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Matarese has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Chilton Memorial Hospital
- Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Andrew Matarese MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William A. Matarese practice?
- Dr. William Matarese has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Matarese practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Wayne, NJ.
See Wayne Surgeons.