A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Matthaeus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Matthaeus is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Matthaeus, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Matthaeus graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Matthaeus has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
- Aurora Sheboygan Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Gerard Matthaeus MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. William G. Matthaeus practice?
- Dr. William Matthaeus has 12 office locations.
Dr. William Matthaeus practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Cudahy, WI and Thiensville, WI.
See Milwaukee Internists, Milwaukee Hematologists, and Milwaukee Oncologists.