Learn more about Dr. William Matthaeus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Matthaeus is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Matthaeus
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Matthaeus Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Matthaeus, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Matthaeus graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Matthaeus has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Columbia Hospital, Inc.
- Aurora Sheboygan Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William G Matthaeus MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. William G. Matthaeus practice?
- Dr. William Matthaeus has 1 office location.
Dr. William Matthaeus practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Internists, Milwaukee Hematologists, and Milwaukee Oncologists.