Learn more about Dr. William Matthaeus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Matthaeus is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Matthaeus
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Matthaeus Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Matthaeus, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Matthaeus graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Matthaeus has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Columbia Hospital, Inc.
- Aurora Sheboygan Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William G Matthaeus MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. William G. Matthaeus practice?
- Dr. William Matthaeus has 12 office locations.
Dr. William Matthaeus practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Cudahy, WI and Grafton, WI.
See Milwaukee Internists, Milwaukee Hematologists, and Milwaukee Oncologists.