Learn more about Dr. William Matthai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Matthai is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Matthai
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Matthai Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Matthai, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Thrombosis
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Matthai graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Matthai has 30 hospital affiliations:
- Atlantic City Medical Center-Atlantic Di
- Cape Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Henry Matthai MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. William H. Matthai practice?
- Dr. William Matthai has 1 office location.
Dr. William Matthai practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Cardiologists.