Learn more about Dr. William Matthai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Matthai, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
He has special expertise in 6 Areas, including Coronary Disease, Coronary Thrombosis, and Heart Catheterization.3 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Matthai graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Matthai has 30 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital
- Nazareth Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Matthai accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William H. Matthai practice?
Dr. William Matthai practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Somers Point, NJ and Cape May Court House, NJ.
See Philadelphia Internists, Philadelphia Cardiologists, and Philadelphia Nuclear Medicine Physicians.