A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Matthai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Matthai is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Matthai, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Thrombosis
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Matthai graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Matthai has 30 hospital affiliations:
- Atlantic City Medical Center-Atlantic Di
- Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Matthai accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William H. Matthai practice?
Dr. William Matthai practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Somers Point, NJ and Cape May Court House, NJ.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Cardiologists.