A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Matthews:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Matthews is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Matthews
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Matthews Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Matthews, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Matthews graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Matthews has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Medical Center - West Monroe
- P&S Surgical Hospital
- Glenwood Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William H Matthews MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William H. Matthews practice?
- Dr. William Matthews has 1 office location.
Dr. William Matthews practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Monroe, LA.
See Monroe Surgeons.