A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Matthews, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Matthews graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.More Education & Awards
Dr. Matthews has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Medical Center - West Monroe
- Glenwood Regional Medical Center
- P&S Surgical Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Matthews accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Humana - 17 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. William Matthews:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William H. Matthews practice?
Dr. William Matthews practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Hospitalist, and Pulmonary Disease near Monroe, LA.
See Monroe Surgeons and Monroe Pulmonologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Guillermo Matthews, Dr. Bill Matthews, Dr. Billy Matthews