A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Matthews:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Matthews, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Matthews graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Matthews has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Medical Center - West Monroe
- P&S Surgical Hospital
- Glenwood Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Henry Matthews MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William H. Matthews practice?
- Dr. William Matthews has 4 office locations.
Dr. William Matthews practices Orthopaedic Surgery near West Monroe, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Monroe, LA.
See West Monroe Surgeons.