A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Matuzas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Matuzas
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Matuzas Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Agoraphobia (Fear of Open Places)
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Phobias (Phobic Disorders)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Matuzas graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Matuzas has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mainegeneral Medical Center
- Maine General - Augusta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Matuzas MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. William Matuzas practice?
- Dr. William Matuzas has 1 office location.
Dr. William Matuzas practices Psychiatry near Waterville, ME.
See Waterville Psychiatrists.