A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Matuzas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Agoraphobia (Fear of Open Places)
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Phobias (Phobic Disorders)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Matuzas graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Matuzas has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mainegeneral Medical Center
- Maine General - Augusta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Matuzas MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. William Matuzas practice?
- Dr. William Matuzas has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Matuzas practices Psychiatry near Fairfield, ME.
Additional practice locations include: Waterville, ME.
See Fairfield Psychiatrists.