Dr. William Mayoral MD Patient Reviews

• Gastroenterology Orlando, FL

April 12th, 2017
Excellent doctor, easy to talk with.

January 24th, 2017
Great!

October 26th, 2016
Excellent doctor and staff
Dr. Mayoral and all of the staff were very courteous and friendly. Made sure to listen to what I had to say and asked me a great deal of questions to make sure of what tests to run to see what my condition was and treat it.
Doctor's Response

Thank you for your review, Angela! We strive to only provide the best experience for our patients and we look forward to assisting you in the future. Carmela Brown, Administrator

May 11th, 2015
gracias dr. una preguenta hoy ustes me iso una gastrscopia. es norma sentir un poco de aldor al ingerir alimentos. gracoas

March 31st, 2014
GI Doctors
He is the best doctor I have ever met. Puts patients needs first.

January 13th, 2014
My Colonoscopy
Dr. Mayoral procedure for my Colonoscopy was done Quickly, and in a Professional manner. He did accommodate me when I asked to have all male staff members for my procedure. All staff members were very pleasant.

October 15th, 2012
One happy patient
I don't know what I would do without Dr. Mayoral, he is very knowledgeable and has always known how to help me.

August 22nd, 2012
Love the doctor, not the staff
Dr. Mayoral is super nice, but he needs to hire new people. I have been trying to get an appointment for more than a week, and noone calls me back. They also do not know how to schedule appointments because my first appointment was canceled, and on the second one, I had to wait 45 min.

February 24th, 2012
Bad experience...
It is a very large facility. When I arrived the waiting room was packed and I was told that the doctor was running an hour behind. I have been feeling really poorly (and the appointment took over a month to get) so I waited it out. Well, I actually had to wait 2.5 hours to see the doctor. And then he breezed in and out, seriously, it was maybe a 5 minute appointment. Since I was a new patient and it was my first appointment I had hoped to spend some time with the doctor and ask some questions. He told me I needed an endoscopy procedure for diagnosis, but didn't really explain anything. A nurse brought me a whole bunch of paperwork to sign, and it described some potentially serious side effects. I had to track her down to ask her if the procedure was even safe. I had to go home and google it; that is how little information I was given in person. Also, they are so backed up that they can't even schedule it until at least April. And I still feel awful now with no idea what's wrong with me. I am very disappointed, I know Dr. Mayoral has some good reviews but I couldn't tell you. I'm on a fixed income and I feel like I wasted a $30 copay. I think I'm going to get a second opinion somewhere else.

January 20th, 2012
Would not recommend even for a sick dog
Mayoral might be a gifted physician but his staff will make you want to see a voodoo practitioner. 2+ hour wait; condescending staff; no one listens and the Dr blows you off in 5 minutes.

March 3rd, 2010
BEST DOC IN TOWN
WONDERFUL BEDSIDE MANNERS WELL WORTH THE WAIT!!! THE FACT THAT HE IS BILIGUAL IS A PLUS...AND GREAT STAFF TO BACK HIM UP...WILL RECOMMEND TO ALL MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS!!!!!