Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Mcalister
Dr. William Mcalister, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Louis, MO, with another office in Saint Louis, MO. He has 59 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Radiology and Radiology. Dr. Mcalister is affiliated with St Louis Children's Hospital, Barnes Jewish Hospital and BarnesJewish Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. William Mcalister has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Radiology
Pediatric radiologists specialize in using x-rays, MRIs, CT scans and ultrasounds to help provide the most accurate diagnosis to your child as possible. After they receive the image results, they work with your family physician or other specialist...
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
Dr. William Mcalister is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.
Dr. Jennifer Nicholas
Diagnostic Radiology, Pediatric Radiology, Neuroradiology, Radiology
Saint Louis, MO 0.01 mi10
Dr. Joseph Simpson
Radiation Oncology, Internal Medicine, Radiology
Saint Louis, MO 0.06 mi40
Dr. Julie Schwarz
Radiation Oncology, Radiology
Saint Louis, MO 0.06 mi13