Dr. Michael Mcandrew Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Mcandrew?

May 4th, 2017

Good Guy

Dr. Mike is easy to talk to. He takes a full 30 minutes with me for every follow up visit after the 60 minute initial appointment. He has been my doctor for 5 years now and is every reason why I am on a maintenance dose. He treated my son for ADHD. The meds didn't work out for my son, but sometimes certain kids react to the meds poorly. I don't blame Dr. Mike. My son still has fond feelings for Dr. McAndrews and I am glad I finally found him. Definitely would recommend

June 28th, 2015

great man smart don't listen to others I find out on my own! this is why

He even cleaned up our mess after a long hard session. (Joking)!!!!

May 18th, 2015

Very empathetic, kind, patient, understanding

February 25th, 2015

He is great!!!

June 11th, 2013

I Trust Him

Dr. Mc Andrew is very caring and personable. His staff is nice. He helped me with a diagnosis for my son that I was not able to get for many years. He follows up with you, calls you personally and is very calm and relaxed. We have gone to him for more than eight years and am very confident in his treatment.

July 18th, 2012

Dr. Visit

He's a good doctor but his staff is terrible.

December 10th, 2011

I called Dr. McAndrew while in the ER after my daughter attempted suicide and when I didn't hear back from him after more than 24 hours, I called and the office told me he had been busy with appointments. I thought that a suicide attempt would have been considered an emergency and that he would have make time to call to check in with her and her family. I called again and asked why I hadn't received a call back and he still hasn't made contact (it now has been 3 days). I find this totally unacceptable!

April 8th, 2011

I think he is wonderful

My daughters have been seeing Dr McAndrew for years - I could honestly say he is one of the sweetest most caring individuals Ive ever met - He is kind and very caring and cares about kids - There is no office staff - Its just him - Ive personally never experianced any negative issues with anything - He is really laid back - and talks to you like a human being - We love him! the best in the field for children!

March 24th, 2010

He doesn't have an actual office staff, so you are constantly communicating with an answering service. I have experienced lack of communication on either his behalf or lack of his answering service letting him know I have bipolar twins in need of emergency call back. He does not call back!Plus , he does not update his business address or phone number in the directory, so if you lose his card, he is really hard to find.

May 4th, 2017