A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Vaughn McCall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Vaughn McCall is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Vaughn McCall, MD, MS is board certified in Psychiatry and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Depressive Disorder
- Electroconvulsive Therapy (ECT)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaughn McCall graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Vaughn McCall has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital - Augusta
- Mcg Health, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Vaughn McCall MD and MS is a male Psychiatrist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William Vaughn McCall practice?
- Dr. William Vaughn McCall has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Vaughn McCall practices Psychiatry and Sleep Medicine near Augusta, GA.
See Augusta Psychiatrists and Augusta Sleep Medicine Doctors.