Dr. William Mccall MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 26th, 2013
SuperMan Dr. Mccall
Dr. McCall absolutely saved my life. I was very frustrated and ready to give up. My problem was making me crazy. Dr, Mccall tried a different med and it made all the difference. I got my life back. He is Awesome and YES Highly Recommended.

June 16th, 2012
Suicide Prevention is not his strong point
After coming in to the psychiatry ward after a suicide attempt, Doctor McCall informed me that I was an alcoholic as well as that the nerve damage I inflicted to my hand would be beyond repair and I would have frozen claw hand for the rest of my life. Since I had known him for less than 12 hours, I was highly offended. Not only is my hand at at least 80% functioning again thanks to my surgeon and physical therapist, I am a high functioning adult who just graduated from one of the most prestigious arts schools in the nation. I accomplished all of this with just 10mg of anti-depressants a day. I would not recommend this doctor or Wake Forest Baptist Hospital psychiatry department to any one I know.

October 22nd, 2011
I think very highly of Dr. McCall and would recommend him to anyone who is in need of an excellent psychiatrist. Dr. McCall is a very patient and understanding psychiatrist who takes his patients very seriously.