Dr. William Mccall Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Mccall?

SuperMan Dr. Mccall

Posted on September 27th, 2013

Dr. McCall absolutely saved my life. I was very frustrated and ready to give up. My problem was making me crazy. Dr, Mccall tried a different med and it made all the difference. I got my life back. He is Awesome and YES Highly Recommended.

Suicide Prevention is not his strong point

Posted on June 16th, 2012

After coming in to the psychiatry ward after a suicide attempt, Doctor McCall informed me that I was an alcoholic as well as that the nerve damage I inflicted to my hand would be beyond repair and I would have frozen claw hand for the rest of my life. Since I had known him for less than 12 hours, I was highly offended. Not only is my hand at at least 80% functioning again thanks to my surgeon and physical therapist, I am a high functioning adult who just graduated from one of the most prestigious arts schools in the nation. I accomplished all of this with just 10mg of anti-depressants a day. I would not recommend this doctor or Wake Forest Baptist Hospital psychiatry department to any one I know.

Posted on October 22nd, 2011

I think very highly of Dr. McCall and would recommend him to anyone who is in need of an excellent psychiatrist. Dr. McCall is a very patient and understanding psychiatrist who takes his patients very seriously.

Posted on November 14th, 2015