Dr. William Mccary Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Mccary?

October 18th, 2013

Highly Recommended

Love Dr. McCary. Have not been able to breathe out of my nose since 2011 due to a large polyp. Doc took care of me and did amazing in surgery. All 3 follow up appointments he saw me well ahead of my scheduled time. He has been a great doctor in all aspects. I truly appreciate him!

July 31st, 2013

Both my kids and myself have had ENT problems over the last 5 years, all resulting in surgeries. His diagnosis was always accurate and his surgery a success. After being misdiagnosed and mistreated several times, he was a God send. When my Dad started having inner ear problems, I made sure to make him an appointment and drove a four hour round trip to get him to Dr. McCary. I wouldnt see anyone else. And we all love his nurse too. She is wonderful.

September 13th, 2017