A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William McClung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William McClung is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. William McClung, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. McClung graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. McClung has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital
- Carilion Stonewall Jackson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Lyle McClung MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William L. McClung practice?
- Dr. William McClung has 2 office locations.
Dr. William McClung practices Family Medicine near Lexington, VA.
See Lexington Primary Care Doctors.