A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William McCrady:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. McCrady
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McCrady Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William McCrady, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. McCrady graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. McCrady has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Winnsboro
- Mother Francis Hospital-Jacksonville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William M McCrady MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William M. McCrady practice?
- Dr. William McCrady has 4 office locations.
Dr. William McCrady practices Family Medicine near Tyler, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Flint, TX and Lindale, TX.
See Tyler Family Physicians.