A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William McCraney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William McCraney is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William McCraney, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. McCraney graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. He has 3 awards.
Dr. McCraney has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Dominic-Jackson Memorial Hospital
- River Oaks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William O McCraney MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William O. McCraney practice?
- Dr. William McCraney has 3 office locations.
Dr. William McCraney practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Flowood, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Madison, MS.
See Flowood Surgeons.