A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William McCray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William McCray is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William McCray, FACP, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. McCray graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. McCray has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Providence Extended Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William McCray FACP and MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. William McCray practice?
- Dr. William McCray has 2 office locations.
Dr. William McCray practices Gastroenterology near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Gastroenterologists.