A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William McCrea:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. McCrea
Specialties & Research
Dr. William McCrea, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. McCrea graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. McCrea has 3 hospital affiliations:
- New Hanover Regional M.C.
- Pender Memorial Hospital
- Cape Fear Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William B McCrea MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. William B. McCrea practice?
- Dr. William McCrea has 2 office locations.
Dr. William McCrea practices Anesthesiology near Wilmington, NC.
See Wilmington Anesthesiologists.