A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William McCreary:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William H McCreary MD is a male General Practitioner and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. William H. McCreary practice?
- Dr. William McCreary has 1 office location.
- Dr. William McCreary practices General Practice near Grosse Pointe Woods, MI.