A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William McCrory:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William McCrory, Pulmonologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McCrory
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McCrory Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William McCrory, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. McCrory graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. McCrory has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Healthsouth Rehabilitation Hospital of North Alabama
- East Jefferson General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Alan McCrory MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. William A. McCrory practice?
- Dr. William McCrory has 4 office locations.
Dr. William McCrory practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Huntsville, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Madison, AL and Metairie, LA.
See Huntsville Internists, Huntsville Critical Care Practitioners, and Huntsville Pulmonologists.