Dr. William Mccrory MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 25th, 2016
I found Dr. Mccrory to be very personable and he appeared to have a genuine concern for my health. He was very professional and his staff was extremely courteous. I would highly recommend Dr. Mccrory and consider myself most fortunate to be under his care.

December 14th, 2014
Dr. McCrory is thorough and humble in his care. My mom has a complex case and Dr McCrory is responsive to all her questions, assertive enough to press the envelope with her treatments even refer her to National Jewish & Duke when needed.

March 1st, 2014
Doctor Dumbfounded by Asthma
Dr. McCrory's practice is extremely punctual, to the point that I was denied an appointment because I showed up at the time my family physician's sheet said the appointment was at rather than the 15 minute earlier request at the bottom of the page. Dr. McCrory was helpful in sending me to respiratory therapy, but when I still had breathing problems and had a full-on asthmatic attack triggered by the PFT test, doubled over in the test chamber wracked by coughing, he had no clue as to the diagnosis. All he could suggest was referring me to Vanderbilt. His staff was unable to make that referral and so I called and got my own appointment. The senior MD at Vanderbilt Asthma sorted things out very easily and the Vanderbilt tech said that the asthma attacks in the test chamber are common and can be defused with a whiff of nitrous oxide. Dr. McCrory means well, but I'll be getting my asthma assistance from Vanderbilt.

July 19th, 2009
I trust this doctor
Dr Mccrory took time and explained things that helped me understand WHY some meds and practices were beneficial or harmful.