A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William McCullough:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William McCullough is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William McCullough, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Dr. McCullough has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Khn - Grandview Medical Ctr
- Kettering Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Michael McCullough MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. William M. McCullough practice?
- Dr. William McCullough has 5 office locations.
Dr. William McCullough practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Dayton, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Beavercreek, OH and Miamisburg, OH.
See Dayton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.