A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William McDevitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William McDevitt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. McDevitt graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. McDevitt has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William John McDevitt DO is a male Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Urology.
- Where does Dr. William J. McDevitt practice?
- Dr. William McDevitt has 3 office locations.
Dr. William McDevitt practices Surgery and Urology near Milford, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Waterford, MI and Novi, MI.
See Milford Surgeons and Milford Urologists.