Learn more about Dr. William McGann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William McGann is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McGann
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McGann Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William McGann, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. McGann graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. McGann has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Medical Center San Francisco
- St Marys Med Center
- Ucsf Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William A McGann MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William A. McGann practice?
- Dr. William McGann has 1 office location.
Dr. William McGann practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Orthopedic Surgeons.