Learn more about Dr. William McGarry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William McGarry is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McGarry
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. McGarry Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William McGarry, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. McGarry graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 4 awards.
Dr. McGarry has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Palms West Hospital
- Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Indian River Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Thomas McGarry MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. William T. McGarry practice?
- Dr. William McGarry has 1 office location.
Dr. William McGarry practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Vero Beach, FL.
See Vero Beach Internists, Vero Beach Hematologists, and Vero Beach Oncologists.