A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William McGarry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William McGarry is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McGarry
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McGarry Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William McGarry, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. McGarry graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 5 awards.
Dr. McGarry has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Palms West Hospital
- Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Indian River Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Thomas McGarry MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. William T. McGarry practice?
- Dr. William McGarry has 1 office location.
Dr. William McGarry practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Vero Beach, FL.
See Vero Beach Internists, Vero Beach Hematologists, and Vero Beach Oncologists.