Learn more about Dr. William McGarvey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William McGarvey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William McGarvey, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. McGarvey graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McGarvey has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Foundation Surgical Hospital
- Texas Orthopedic Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McGarvey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William C. McGarvey practice?
Dr. William McGarvey practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Katy, TX.
See Houston Orthopedic Surgeons.