Learn more about Dr. William McGarvey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William McGarvey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McGarvey
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McGarvey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William McGarvey, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. McGarvey graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McGarvey has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Foundation Surgical Hospital
- Texas Orthopedic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William C McGarvey MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William C. McGarvey practice?
- Dr. William McGarvey has 7 office locations.
Dr. William McGarvey practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Katy, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Bellaire, TX and Houston, TX.
See Katy Surgeons.