Learn more about Dr. William Mcgavran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Mcgavran is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mcgavran
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mcgavran Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Mcgavran, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mcgavran graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Mcgavran has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Hospital
- Memorial Hospital & Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Lesley Mcgavran MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William L. Mcgavran practice?
- Dr. William Mcgavran has 1 office location.
Dr. William Mcgavran practices Neurological Surgery near Midland, TX.
See Midland Neurological Surgeons.