A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Mcgavran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Mcgavran is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Mcgavran, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mcgavran graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Mcgavran has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Hospital
- Memorial Hospital & Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Lesley Mcgavran MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William L. Mcgavran practice?
- Dr. William Mcgavran has 1 office location.
Dr. William Mcgavran practices Neurological Surgery near Midland, TX.
See Midland Neurological Surgeons.