A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. William McGinnis, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Lung Cancer and Lung Cancer Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. McGinnis graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.More Education & Awards
Dr. McGinnis has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center-Sioux City
- Ottumwa Regional Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McGinnis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Medical Plans - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. William McGinnis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William L. McGinnis practice?
Dr. William McGinnis practices Therapeutic Radiology and Radiation Oncology near Des Moines, IA.
Additional practice locations include: West Burlington, IA and Iowa City, IA.
See Des Moines Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Bill McGinnis, Dr. Billy McGinnis, Dr. Guillermo McGinnis