Learn more about Dr. William McGinnis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. William McGinnis, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. McGinnis graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. McGinnis has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Iowa Methodist Medical Center
- Ottumwa Regional Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McGinnis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Medical Plans - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William McGinnis practice?
Dr. William McGinnis practices Therapeutic Radiology and Radiation Oncology near Des Moines, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Iowa City, IA and West Burlington, IA.
See Des Moines Radiologists and Des Moines Radiation Oncologists.