A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William McGinnis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. William McGinnis, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. McGinnis graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. McGinnis has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Iowa Lutheran Hospital
- Ottumwa Regional Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William McGinnis MD is a male Radiologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. William McGinnis practice?
- Dr. William McGinnis has 3 office locations.
Dr. William McGinnis practices Therapeutic Radiology near Des Moines, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Iowa City, IA and West Burlington, IA.
See Des Moines Radiologists.