A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William McGowan is Satisfactory. Dr. McGowan has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William McGowan, MD, FACS is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including General Urology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. McGowan graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McGowan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
- Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital XXXXX
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McGowan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. William McGowan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William E. McGowan practice?
Dr. William McGowan practices Urology and Surgery near Drexel Hill, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Media, PA and Springfield, PA.
See Drexel Hill Urologists and Drexel Hill Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Bill McGowan, Dr. Billy McGowan, Dr. Guillermo McGowan