A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William McGowan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William McGowan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McGowan
Overactive Bladder Patient Education Urge incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. McGowan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. William McGowan, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. McGowan graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McGowan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William E McGowan FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. William E. McGowan practice?
- Dr. William McGowan has 5 office locations.
Dr. William McGowan practices Urology near Drexel Hill, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Media, PA and Springfield, PA.
See Drexel Hill Urologists.