Dr. William Mcguirt MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 5th, 2016
Mrs.
I am the mother of a special needs child who has been a patient of Dr. Will McGuirt since he was about 4 years old. Dr. McGuirt has been at all times the most amazing, knowledgeable, helpful, caring, concerned and gifted doctor we have encountered. (On par is Dr. Argenta & Dr. Shashi) My son suffers from a number of things and I am so grateful to the time McGuirt gives to his care. My sons ENT health has been so much better under his care.

December 31st, 2015
Best ENT available
excellent MD. Has been following my grandsons since infancy and they are now 9 and 11. He has performed surgeries and placed tubes in their ears as needed. Has Called my home on weekends to see how they are doing and is very concerned with his patients and provides outstanding followup care. He is tops in my rating of doctors!!!!

September 6th, 2014
Incompetent doctor for adults. May be okay with children but not adults. He has the personality of a snail and shows absolutely no compassion or effort to try to find out what your problem might be. Also has been sanctioned in the past. Better look somewhere else for ENT care.

July 20th, 2013
Need More Doctors Like This
Really great doctor! Understanding, kind, explains well, just a really good bedside manner. we need more doctors like this! I would highly recommend him to anyone

May 24th, 2012
family
Dr. Mcquirt is one of the most compassionate & most brilliant physician's I've ever met. He not only improves the quality of one's life but he is patient & spends time with the patient/parent! He has been really easy for my children to trust because of these traits. I have referred family & friends to Dr. Mcquirt & have found that all who have received care from him, feel the same!

April 28th, 2012
Dr. McGuirt is a doctor that I would recommend to anyone needing an ENT doctor. He is caring, dedicated and professional, yet friendly and is easy to talk to regarding any problems. I am thankful he is our doctor....