Dr. William Mcintyre Jr MD Patient Reviews

August 12th, 2016
Dr McIntyre is through and listens well. He cares and goes above and beyond to make sure patients needs are met

September 18th, 2015
Terrific doctor
It can take a couple of weeks to get an appointment, and there is usually a 10-15 minute wait, but Dr. McIntyre is certainly worth it. He is extremely thorough, truly listens (and asks follow-up questions), and I have never felt rushed through an appointment. He is extremely competent and very approachable. Office staff is great, too.

March 2nd, 2015
I feel my Dr. genuinely cares & interested in hearing what I have to say.

June 12th, 2013
Overbilled, awful bedside manner, sarcastic
Very disorganized office and staff. Doctor was rude, and sarcastic. Awful bedside manner, incompetent with paperwork.

June 4th, 2010
Medicine the way it used to be
I am very particular about my doctors, from the way the staff answers the phone, the amount of time it takes to return phone calls, to the time it takes to book an appointment. I know, has nothing to do with the doctor's professionalism however, if these things bother you up front, it will eventually erode the confidence in your doctors' abilities.My wait time is about average to other's, so no complaint there. Intake actually is better than others. Once you are called into an exam room, the nurse is actually very people oriented and the two of us laughed a couple time while she took vitals.My disorder was quite straight forward. What I enjoyed is the referral to an ob/gyn, someone he felt would be a good match to my personality (a BIG PLUS).Now what do I truly ADORE about my new doctors' office, the time he spends talking to me about what ails me. He sees you as a person, talks to you like a person, listens to what you are saying and is the best at going over test results. Im guessing because he is also a hemo/onco he is more thorough than the rest but it made me feel good knowing he saw the whole person and not just the problem at hadn. He understands how people are connected and ran specific blood tests as he saw a connection between my visit and a lack of in my system. He was right on the money.I have rated the entire practice at 4 stars. No, not perfect but it left me feeling that the small things were just that, not worthy of me sweating. The things that mattered were addressed and handled promptly and properly.