Dr. William Mckee Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. William Mckee?

Posted on November 2nd, 2015

Very thorough & patient friendly. Easy dialogue, answers all questions & excellent follow-up report on all lab work results.

Posted on September 3rd, 2015

Exceptional physician with the best staff.

Worst experience ever

Posted on December 11th, 2013

The review is not about Dr McKee but the practice in general and specifically the nurse we had the 'misfortune' to meet today. I've reached the point where I decided to change doctors. I've been taking my kids to this practice for years because I like Dr McKee. Today we had a well child check up. To start, I had to wait 10 minutes before ANYBODY would acknowledge that we're there to check in. Then after taking height and weight we had to wait another 20 minutes for the doctor. He must have been in a rush ( by this time there were no other people waiting in the lobby ( we went out to get some books ), the exam was over in a flash. In came the retired stewardess letting me know that because my kid needs shots ( all of a sudden? how rare is it that a 5 year old needs shots....) and because of state regulations to keep everything documented it will take 10 minutes. Well, after 35 minutes I was fuming ( we've been there for more than 90 minutes by this time ), she came in, telling me that it's not her fault, she is a retired stewardess and she does not care. The doctor said the flu shot should be a nose spray, but she just started to give the shots to my kids. Of course there was no spray, she already administered the flu shot, too. I don't mind the 5 shots altogether but her attitude, the whole office, and the 95 minutes we've just spent there with the simplest procedure on earth ( I don't even dare to think about a situation where anybody actually needs a diagnosis.....) convinced me that this has become the worst pediatric practice I've been to so far.

Posted on January 19th, 2016