A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William McKibbin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William McKibbin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William McKibbin, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. McKibbin graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. McKibbin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Augusta Medical Center
- Augusta Health Care,Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Blake McKibbin MD is a male Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William B. McKibbin practice?
- Dr. William McKibbin has 1 office location.
Dr. William McKibbin practices Surgery near Fishersville, VA.
See Fishersville Surgeons.