Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William McKinney
Dr. William McKinney, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Louisville, KY. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. McKinney is affiliated with Jewish Hospital - Louisville, Norton Hospital and Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Louisville. He speaks English.
Dr. William McKinney has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. William McKinney is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Louisville, KY.
Dr. Felix Lugo-Adams
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Louisville, KY 0.01 mi14
Dr. Barbara Chang-Wai-Ling
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology, Hematology and Oncology
Louisville, KY 0.01 mi20
Dr. Jennifer Rouchka
Louisville, KY 0.03 mi13