A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William McKnight:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William McKnight is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McKnight
Specialties & Research
Dr. William McKnight, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. McKnight graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. McKnight has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UAMS Medical Center
- Central Arkansas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William McKnight MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. William McKnight practice?
- Dr. William McKnight has 1 office location.
Dr. William McKnight practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Fayetteville, AR.
See Fayetteville Internists and Fayetteville Gastroenterologists.