A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William McMiller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William McMiller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. McMiller graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. McMiller has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- University of Ill Medical Center Chgo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Peter McMiller MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. William P. McMiller practice?
- Dr. William McMiller has 1 office location.
Dr. William McMiller practices Psychiatry near Oak Park, IL.
See Oak Park Psychiatrists.