A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William McMunn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William McMunn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McMunn
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. McMunn graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McMunn has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Porter Adventist Hospital
- Saint Anthony Central Hospital
- St Anthony Summit Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William McMunn DDS, DMD, and MD is a male doctor, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. William McMunn practice?
- Dr. William McMunn has 1 office location.
Dr. William McMunn practices Family Dentistry near Denver, CO.
See Denver Dentists.