Learn more about Dr. William McNamara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William McNamara is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McNamara
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McNamara Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William McNamara, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. McNamara graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. McNamara has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
- Holy Cross Hospital
- Suburban Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Adams McNamara MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William A. McNamara practice?
- Dr. William McNamara has 1 office location.
Dr. William McNamara practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Rockville, MD.
See Rockville Orthopedic Surgeons.