Learn more about Dr. William McNamara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William McNamara is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McNamara
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McNamara Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William McNamara, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. McNamara graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. McNamara has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
- Holy Cross Hospital
- Suburban Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Adams McNamara MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William A. McNamara practice?
- Dr. William McNamara has 1 office location.
Dr. William McNamara practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Rockville, MD.
See Rockville Orthopedic Surgeons.