A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William McNett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William McNett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William McNett, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Primary Care Pediatrics
Education & Awards
Dr. McNett graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 3 awards.
Dr. McNett has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Garth McNett MD is a male Pediatrician, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. William G. McNett practice?
- Dr. William McNett has 3 office locations.
Dr. William McNett practices Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wynnewood, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.