Learn more about Dr. William McPeake:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William McPeake is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McPeake
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McPeake Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William McPeake, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. McPeake graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. McPeake has 14 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Tennessee Memorial Hospital
- St Mary's Medical Center, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Thomas McPeake MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William T. McPeake practice?
- Dr. William McPeake has 2 office locations.
Dr. William McPeake practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Orthopedic Surgeons.