A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William McPeake:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William McPeake is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William McPeake, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. McPeake graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. McPeake has 14 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Tennessee Memorial Hospital
- St Mary's Medical Center, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Thomas McPeake MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William T. McPeake practice?
- Dr. William McPeake has 3 office locations.
Dr. William McPeake practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Jefferson City, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Powell, TN and Knoxville, TN.
See Jefferson City Surgeons.