Learn more about Dr. William Mears:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Mears is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mears
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mears Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Mears, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Mears graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Mears has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Dominican Hospital
- Sutter Maternity & Surgery Center of Santa Cruz
- Palo Alto Medical Foundation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Charles Mears MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William C. Mears practice?
- Dr. William Mears has 1 office location.
Dr. William Mears practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Scotts Valley, CA.
See Scotts Valley Family Physicians and Scotts Valley Geriatric Doctors.