Learn more about Dr. William Mears:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Mears is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mears
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Mears Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Mears, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Mears graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Mears has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Dominican Hospital
- Sutter Maternity & Surgery Center of Santa Cruz
- Palo Alto Medical Foundation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Charles Mears MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William C. Mears practice?
- Dr. William Mears has 1 office location.
Dr. William Mears practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Scotts Valley, CA.
See Scotts Valley Family Physicians and Scotts Valley Geriatric Doctors.