Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Mears
Dr. William Mears, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Scotts Valley, CA. She has 32 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine. Dr. Mears is affiliated with Dominican Hospital, Palo Alto Medical Foundation and Sutter Maternity & Surgery Center of Santa Cruz. She speaks English.
Dr. William Mears has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Dr. William Mears is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Scotts Valley, CA.
Radiation Oncology, Family Medicine
Los Gatos, CA
Dr. Laura James-Beckham
Scotts Valley, CA 0.01 mi29
Dr. Jennifer Scott
Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine
Scotts Valley, CA 0.01 mi20