A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Mechanic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Mechanic is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Mechanic, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mechanic graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Mechanic has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Mechanic MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. William Mechanic practice?
- Dr. William Mechanic has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Mechanic practices Diagnostic Radiology near Langhorne, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Trenton, NJ.
See Langhorne Radiologists.