A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Medford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Medford is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Medford, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Medford graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Medford has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- Christiana Care Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Leroy Medford MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. William L. Medford practice?
- Dr. William Medford has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Medford practices Otolaryngology near Wilmington, DE.
See Wilmington Otolaryngologists.